Saturday, May 24, 2008

Man wear Niqab to attend sweetheart wedding idenfied by security guard

A in Maadi wore a niqab to attend his sweetheart wedding ceremony held in a club. However, the club's security guard can easily spotted the wearer behind the veil is a man because he is not wearing women shoes.
Full Article: Man dons Niqab to his sweetheart’s wedding - Daily News Egypt (2008-05-09)

There are many debates going on regarding niqab poses security threat to the society because the wearer can hide their identity to do something unlawful. One of the worry is man can pretend as a women by wearing niqab to do something dangerous. But from this incident, it seems that it is not easy for man to pretend as women by just donning a niqab because man usually has bigger size than women and man need to wear bigger shoes which can be identified easily.

To sisters who are wearing niqab, are you happy wearing it ?

About Me

My photo
I wear a veil (niqab) whenever the situation permitted me to do so. I will only take off my niqab when I really have no choice. There are many controversy regarding wearing niqab in public places. I created this blog to collect niqab related stories, experience, photos...etc. I wanted to know more how other Muslim women who are wearing niqab adapt to today's world, especially those sisters in Western countries. Sometimes, I will quote a few sentences from or take a photo from website or blog that I find interesting. If you find your site contents in this blog and felt offended, please kindly drop me an email, I will remove it from my blog immediately.