Saturday, May 24, 2008

Models walking down the catwalk in black niqab



This is a new breakthrough for Saudi TV to bring women wearing niqab on catwalk. The fashion show 'What not to show' was hosted by Trinny and Susannah. The shows will show Saudi women how to look good and feel great while wearing niqab.



Women can hide their not so perfect body shape but showing their eyes by wearing niqab.

I hope one day, niqab can be accepted as a fashion instead of a symbol of gender inequality.


More press release on Niqab fashion show:
Saudi TV hires Trinny and Susannah for ‘What Not To Show’ - NewsBiscuit
‘You’ve got beautiful eyes love, so show them off, wear something that really draws attention to your best feature’ said Trinny to one lady who was eager to get some clothing advice to bring some variety to her wardrobe.

To sisters who are wearing niqab, are you happy wearing it ?

About Me

My photo
I wear a veil (niqab) whenever the situation permitted me to do so. I will only take off my niqab when I really have no choice. There are many controversy regarding wearing niqab in public places. I created this blog to collect niqab related stories, experience, photos...etc. I wanted to know more how other Muslim women who are wearing niqab adapt to today's world, especially those sisters in Western countries. Sometimes, I will quote a few sentences from or take a photo from website or blog that I find interesting. If you find your site contents in this blog and felt offended, please kindly drop me an email, I will remove it from my blog immediately.